8/10/14

PTI Countdown - Day 1...

Welcome to day 1 of the August PTI Release Countdown.  I have an adorable new set to share with you today called Tick Tock.  This set is really so versatile, so I have created 3 different cards to share!

This first set is a CAS card using the clock and its coordinating die.

IMG_0143

I stamped the clock in Hawaiian Shores and gave it some Enchanted Evening trim.  I added a Berry Sorbet clock face and a little bird peaking out.  I anchored the clock to the card front by using some stripes from Background Basics: Super Stripes.  I added the sentiment in Enchanted Evening to finish it off.

IMG_0109

For this next card, I used the clock as the background, stamping it several times in Fresh Snow....

IMG_0103

I added in a color block banner with the sentiment and some enamel dots for detail.  

IMG_0104

For this last card, I wanted to use the die in a creative way....

IMG_0106_edited-1

I left out the clock stamp, but heat embossed a sentiment instead.  I added in a little heart from Monthly Moments: August and some Ombre Builders background....

IMG_0107_edited-1

This set is so much fun to work with and with such a variety of sentiments, it is a good addition to your stash!  The coordinating die makes it even more fun with those little doors that open and close!

That is all I have for you today, but you can see more over at Nichole's blog.  Heather, Melissa, Dawn and Betsy have some new things to share as well.

Thanks so much for coming by today!  See you soon!



Happy Birthday

Stamps: Tick Tock, Background Basics: Super Stripes 
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Enchanted Evening, Berry Sorbet, Hawiian Shores
Misc: Tock Tock Dies

Time to Celebrate

Stamps: Tick Tock
Paper: Kraft, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold, Stampers Select White
Ink: Fresh Snow, Versafine Black Onyx
Misc: Teal Enamel Dots

Cuckoo for you

Stamps: Tick Tock, Ombre Builders, Monthly Moments: August
Paper: Stampers Select White, True Black
Ink: Pure Poppy, Provincial Gray Fresh Ink
Misc: Tick Tock Dies

22 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, these are all fabulous, Laurie! Great job with this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie!! I love these! That little clock is so cute, and I adore how you've used it so differently in each of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the little clock! Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!! You did an amazing job on these cards!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so fun and versatile, Laurie. LOVE the new cuckoo clock stamps/dies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards with a fun set! Love the versatility~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. Love the embossed white on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice variety of cards with the darling little cuckoo clock! I like them all but I think the prize for creativity goes to using the clocks to create the background. That's something to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards! I love how you created the background with the clock! The sentiment on the black clock is so fun! I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an awesome job of showcasing the versatility of this cuckoo clock set, Laurie!!! Love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute Laurie, love this sweet new set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work, Laurie! I'm particularly fond of the first one; it has such a sweetness to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work, Laurie! I'm particularly fond of the first one; it has such a sweetness to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work, Laurie! I'm particularly fond of the first one; it has such a sweetness to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh How cute, Laurie! I love the clocks in white...very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing cards!! Love the first card so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That clock is just too cute, these are wonderful Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this stamp set! Clocks are a fun twist for cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Laurie I love this clock, it reminds me of one my grandmother had, I can't wait to gt using it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the bright fresh colors in card #1 and the trendy style of the black and white...very well done.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS