2/15/14

Smile and a new Card Kit....

This is my second post for today so scroll down for my Lil Inkers Curtain Call card!  


I have a fun new card today, featuring the March Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.  It is available to purchase now.  There are lots of fun things kit, including some adorable Lawn Fawn paper and a fabulous stamp set!    First off, here is my card...

IMG_1256

I took a 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 square of white card stock and die cut a heart from the Small Heart Doily die set.  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx and the "smile" in Melon Fresh Ink.  I popped the white focal point up on foam tape after layering in some of that adorable Lawn Fawn paper.  Love those stripes!  And that's it!  Easy peasy!

This card was made using this week's Retro Sketch, which is an original to one of my cards.  You can see that one HERE.

Here is this weeks sketch...


So glad you could come by today! Thanks for stopping in!





Supply List:  



14 comments:

  1. STOP sharing all this greatness!! so cute- love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this card, and the stripy background to that heart is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO gorgeous Laurie!!! your cards always blow me away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet I like the stripes in the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the sentiment with the swoopy smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is STUNNING!! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooo! I love this, it's super fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this card, Laurie!! It's perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow perfect take on this challenge.. gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That striped heart totally makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie -- I'm smitten with this sketch! =) Love all your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is FABULOUS! Those stripes make me smile!! And I'm lovin' this layout!!! You are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS