I love love today's color challenge over at Reverse Confetti. Even though I went with a mostly white card....I still love these colors together. It could be Christmasy or even a baby card....or how about a thankful card?
I cut out 3 tags....one white, one simply chartreuse and one striped red and pink. I layered them together after stamping this sentiment from Forever Fall. I kept the rest of the card white and added in an enamel dot to fill in the hole.
Here is the color combo...
Now here are some some details...
- There will be a new Color Challenge posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 16th of each month.
- The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
- Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
I hope you can play along with us! Thanks for stopping in today!