11/10/12

Let's party...


Hey all!  It's Party hop time at Clear and Simple Stamps!  I have 2...yes 2 parties for you today!  I want to show you how one super fun set of dies can create 2 parties!  So be prepared for TONS of pictures!  :)

First off...a Fruit party!


IMG_8703

For this party invite and party favor, I used the large Watermelon die for the invitation.  I made little favors from the Cube dies.  I found inspiration for these boxes on Pinterest and thought...Hey!  I can make those!  :)  I added a leaf from Build-A-Flower dies and then a fruit tag  from the Mini Fruit Dies, on each box.

IMG_8681_edited-1

I stamped the back with the invitation stamp from Party Elements.

IMG_8705

I thought I would throw in some straw toppers too.  I made these using the Citrus Fruit Appliqué dies.  

IMG_8722_edited-1

Here is a quick photo tutorial on how I made them....



Using the "citrus" die...


Fold in half...


Using a corner chomper, round the top edge.


Tape the inside and fold around straw...and add the black seed! 


Next up?  A pizza party!  I made a piece of pizza out of the same Watermelon dies from above!


IMG_8728

I added in "pepperonis" using the smallest circle die in Shapes: Circle.  I added in smaller "olives" using a 1/2" paper punch.  The green peppers are actually part of the watermelon die.  I used this die....


...and then cut it in pieces to add in the peppers.  

IMG_8717

I stamped the back again with the Party Elements set....

IMG_8729

I hope you've enjoyed my invites and party favors!  Remember you can check out all of Collection 5 by clicking HERE or going to the Clear and Simple store.

Check out all the other DT parties by clicking on the links below...


  • Tracy Schultz
  • Lori Tecler
  • Jennifer Rzasa
  • Dana Grothaus
  • Jaclyn Miller
  • Amber Kemp-Gerstel
  • Debby Hughes (guest)
  • CSS


Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. aren't you so clever! a pizza party!!! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pizza from a watermelon! That is just too cute. Guess I need to have a pizza party now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fruit party! How cute...and that pizza is just awesome, any kid would SO love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl this post rocks! You out did yourself with all of this amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute. I love your treat bags and the invitations are so clever. I have to remember this pizza invite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant little creations Laurie! Thanks for sharing your awesome talents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever!! Love the pizza party, so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome party ideas! I love how you turned the watermelon slice into a slice of pizza--too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are always so creative, Laurie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my gracious! These are just as cute as can be! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore all of those cute little boxes and the watermelon straws. But the pizza blew me away! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS