Friday, October 12, 2012

It's an Ugly Party!

Yep you heard me!  An Ugly party!  Today is Clear and Simple's release of all their new Uglies!  And they are so ugly, they are cute!  :)  I picked one ugly to work with, and his name is Theodore!  Isn't he ugly?

IMG_8245

Here is a close up of the card...
IMG_8247

I used Taglines: Uglies, to make this card, along with the Rounded Squares Quad dies.  This die is fabulous and makes the most perfect windows!  

IMG_8250

I made a birthday card and matching gift bag.  Theodore is a "Build-an-Ugly" and he has so many possibilities!  Felt, fabric, cards, even scrapbook pages!   I thought he would make a cute bag today too!  

IMG_8254

It's hard to see in the picture, but I used one of my new cloud stamps to add a polka dot pattern to the spines and to the number 5.  After completing my little party bag, I realized I should have made this a "39"!  It's my husbands birthday!  He would love this ugly, I'm sure! ;)

I can NOT wait to see the other Uglies creations!  LOL!  Here is a list of links so you can check them out too...

Stephanie Zerbe
Elena Roussakis
Jaclyn Miller
CSS

I hope you are enjoying the release so far! There is lots more to see!  :)

Click HERE to see all that has been released so far in Collection 5.

 Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. so cute! I love the tagline uglies peeking out from behind the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet..and so fun!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! So cute! Love the monster windows! SO adorable! I need some uglies in my life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter loves uglies~bugs, that is. uck. But this, this is cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute :) Love the colours you used and the added bag is a wonderful way to complete the gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very fun...Theodore is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny!! He really is pretty cute! Happy birthday to Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurie, these are adorable!!! yes they are ugly! hehe I love your card with the windows and him peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uglies?! No way, definitely cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your uglies are so cute. They remind me of these ugly doll stuffed animals my daughters have. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is too fun! Love the color combination you used for your Ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable! Great color combo! I love the layout of the card with your rotation of the uglies in the window.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS