Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Heaven sent...

I had to stop in right quick with a super simple card.  I looked back at the cards that I had photographed forever ago and never posted and found this one.  This one, I am certain, came from a little Cristina influence.  She is amazingly talented and not to mention very sweet!  So here it is...

IMG_3814

That adorable gingham paper is from Amuse.  Layered with a mat stack and some foam tape.  Easy peasy!   

I have just finished up some posting, scheduled for the next few days!  I am going to be away from the blogo for a few days but wanted to let you know to stay tuned for some amazing...AMAZING things...from both DeNami and Clear and Simple!  You are NOT going to want to miss it!  I am sure over the next few days I will be laying around quite a bit, so I am hoping to catch up with all my blog friends!  My reader is overflowing with crafty goodness!  

Thanks so much for coming by!  Have a great evening!

16 comments:

Angie said...

Cute cute card!!!!

Joyce said...

A very sweet card. I hope things go well for you. I'll be thinking about you and sending you healing thoughts. Take advantage of this down time. I hope your family will wait on you hand and foot!

Ryann Salamon said...

Super adorable, Laurie! I hope whatever is going on you are doing well :)

Luanne said...

simple and very adorable card.
Love the onesie.

kasia c. said...

oooooh! Laurie this is super super cute!! Love the gingham onesie. :)

Renee said...

So adorable!
Love that gingham onesie...
love that gingham...
it's my fave...
and just a perfect card for a little one!
Thinking of you and hope you're soon feeling better! :)

Kathy said...

Really adorable card! That certainly gives me an idea for making dd's baby shower invites! Hope you get well and enjoy your time "laying around"

Laura B. said...

I love this so much!

Lisa Petrella said...

TOTALLY CUTE!!! Lovin' that gingham onesie!!! Hope you're doing GREAT!!! (((HUGS)))

Jenny said...

Definitely a Christina influence but so your CAS style too, all the same it's super cute :0)
Jenny x

Melissa said...

Love your card. Bitty baby blessings is an all time favorite of mine. I love that onsie!!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Sweet CAS baby card!
Sending good vibes your way! ;o)

Kristin said...

This is so fabby!! I'll be thinking of you- let us know how you do.

Cristina said...

Aw! Love you! Thanks for the shout-out, and take care!

Marlena M. said...

Awwww, so precious. I love it.

Thea said...

I just discovered your site, and I LOVE what I see here.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS