7/10/11

Monday Mojo 198

Stopping in with today's 2nd post! Click HERE or scroll down for the DeNami Blog hop!

I had some extra time last night so I though I would play along with the Monday Mojo sketch! This sketch may be one of my favorites EVER! I love it so much!

Here is my card....

IMG_1616_edited-1

This adorable patterned paper is from My Minds Eye!  Its the Fly a Kite paper pad!  I love those clouds so much that they are actually the wallpaper to my iPhone!  So cute!!  That GORGEOUS sentiment is from Verve's Bloom and Grow

IMG_1618_edited-1

Here is this weeks sketch...


Thanks for stopping again today!  Don't miss my little announcement at the bottom of my DeNami post! :)  Have a great Sunday!

18 comments:

  1. Super adorable..great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and I agree - it's a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love the bright and happy colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute Laurie! Love your interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the bright colours of this card and you've done a great job of the sketch - I must admit I'm to scared to try that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't do this sketch on the other side either! I love those papers and how you've cut one of the little kites out and used twine for the string! This is one of my favorite paper lines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! Love the kite with the twine tail and your ribbons behind the sentiments. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girlie you are melting my heart with that kite! It's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! What an awesome take on that sketch :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so fun! I love that cute kite with the cloud background! And the sentiment is so fab too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is just fabulous! Love your take on the sketch and that kite is just perfection! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! LOVE your combination of patterned papers! So crisp and playful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun, fresh colors, fabulous DP and a kickin' take on the sketch! This rocks, as usual, Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS