7/27/11

DeNami Product Spotlight

I have the cutest little stamp to share with you today!  It's the Small Grapes stamp from DeNami!  I have something fun to show you and its not a card?  I know right?  OK so lets get to it....

IMG_1624_edited-2

These super easy wine glass tags were super simple to make!  You can use any shape from a punch to a nestie!  I used a small square nestie for this project!  After I printed out my friends names, I cut each one out with the square die.  Then I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the grapes in just the right place!  I used Copics to color in the images!   Using my Crop-A-Dile, I added a large eyelet and then tied each tag with black satin ribbon!

IMG_1623_edited-1

You can get this adorable little stamp right now at 10% off!  Click HERE to see the stamp and add it to your cart!  :)


Stop by the DeNami blog to see all the other "grape" creations!  

Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. How fun is this Laurie?! Now, where is my glass? haha! Fab job girl, fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the glass and what goes in it :) ADORABLE~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CLEVER idea, Laurie!! LOVE THESE!! And the shading you added behind the grapes is superb!!!!! AWESOME work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius Idea! So cute, and practical too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handmade wine glass tags!! Brilliant!! But these wouldn't have fit on our glasses this past weekend! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-MA-ZING!!! What a great idea! Wine glass tags!!! You creative whiz, you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS