7/20/11

Congratulations..

A couple items of quick business...a couple of you have wondered where my DeNami post went from this morning...well...I was working along a week or so ago, got my Product Spotlight all finished way ahead of time, got my post ready....and put the WRONG date in! So much for feeling all productive!  I even went in and edited it last night to say a little something about Gallery Idol!  Then after it posted this morning, I was like WHAT? NO!!  Wrong date ding dong!  SO...the post is back to draft and will revisit next week!  (It's ok to laugh at with me!) :)

Next on the agenda....Gallery Idol! 


 If you haven't had a chance to vote, don't forget to stop by the Idol site HERE!  You have until tomorrow at 12pm MST to vote!  You can click HERE for my Round 2 entry as well! OK...go vote!  :)

SO, tonight I am stopping in with one of my Gallery Idol entries!  Some of you may have already seen it on Flickr but I wanted to come and share it here too!

IMG_1720_edited-1

I have several layers here!  The first one being Simply Chartreuse with A little Argyle stamped in Fresh Snow...layered on Kraft...layered on white!  That is all popped up on foam tape!  Then of course, I have a Paper Smooches sentiment on an MFT die cut!  Lots going on there right?  OH and don't forget about PTI's Butterfly Dreams!  I love this stamp colored in with Copics!   And last but certainly not least...silver pearls!  :)


IMG_1722_edited-1

So that's it for tonight!  Don't forget to go vote if you haven't already!  A huge thanks to all of you who have voted and have been so kind and supportive through this fun process!  

Have a great night!



18 comments:

  1. Laurie, this is absolutely stunning! that red butterfly against the lime green is an instant eye-catcher!!! As for your previous post and having to put it back in "draft,"........Sheesh, you wouldn't have anything else to think about now would ya??? Not with all this Gallery Idol goodness.......Right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so not laughing! We've all been there and done that and felt the heat, when we realize what we've done! Ugh!

    The colors of this beauty are absolutely stunning! So bright and happy and full of summer fun! Plus, that panel of kraft is calling my name! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card, that argyle on chartreuse is so yummy, and those butterflies colored with copics are really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posting issue - been there done that :) Card - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ALWAYS make clean and simple look so amazing!
    I LOVE that background stamped paper, and the colour combo is so fresh. I am also loving those metallic pearls. i think I need to get some of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those butterflies against the Simply Chartreuse. Those silver gems are cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blonde by association :) Love the colors together. PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely know what it's like to mess up something royally...but this card is awesome!! Love those PTI butterflies...need them in my collection for sure. And those silver pearls, where did you get them? Love the MFT die and the cute "congratulations". Great card, Laurie:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty card..love how the butterflies just PoP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colors on this, Laurie! I love the look of the white stamped argyle--I'll have to CASE that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So classy and so you! I love the colors and those butterflies are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Laurie!! I love how the butterflies pop. The silver pearls are just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Your layers are great and I love the contrast of the green & red!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card took my breath away! Those butterflies just flutter right off the card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see you made it through to top 10, woohoo!!! You GO girl :) I love this card, Laurie, awesome, vibrant design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love when you use the argyle stamp! Not a clue how you ALWAYS line it up perfectly!!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful card! And congratulations on making it into the next round of Gallery Idol! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another gorgeous CAS card! Congrats on making it to the next round at GI! Looking forward to seeing your creation! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS