3/31/11

Happy Birthday Blog Hop!

**This is my second post for today!  Scroll down to see Day 4 with Britta and our Creative Explosion!**

Sorry I am a little late to the party! But today is my sweet friend, Sue Ann's birthday! I met her through the world of blogging and she has become someone I look forward to chatting with! She always leaves the most uplifting and comical comments! I always love to hear what she has to say! So today Jen, Amy and I are here with a Mini-blog hop just for her!

Here is my birthday card for Sue Ann...

IMG_0693_edited-1


This card was made from a sketch that Paper Crafts used for there last sketch call!  I thought it was perfect for a stack of little presents!  I used my square nestie to cut out these 6 shapes and then added these bright Twinery Twines to each little "package"!  I adhered them onto a card I made in this shape using my Cricut!  Then I stamped Birthday Wishes on a banner die cut and added it to the stack!  Easy peasy!

SA, I hope your day is fantastic!  I hope you eat something you are not supposed to today!  It's your birthday so splurge ok?  :)  Wish I could be in NC to have a 'rita' with you!  Happy Happy Birthday!!



I am also going to turn this into the "Anything Goes" Wee Memories Challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

27 comments:

  1. Laurie this is AMAZING!!! Those little present boxes are so wonderful with all of that yummy colourful twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Grief ......... I am watching a little opening day ball and thought I would surf the net and look what I find ..... I love you Laurie and this card is so FUN ..... by any chance behind the card are you going to reveal a rita ?? YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! This is just too cute, Laurie! I am in love with these yummy twine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable...
    love those boxes and twine!
    Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute!! I just love this!! :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful work, Laurie!
    Great creative use of the baker's twine from The Twinery : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this?! Awesome awesome idea Laurie! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea Laurie! Lovin' all that twine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! happy birthday to sue ann!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect bday idea for a crafter!!!! Many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie, I made a little package pyramid with that sketch too! Yours is very sweet with the different colored twine and all white packages. I can't wait to see what one they chose. Can't imagine what it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fun card!! You know what I like the best about it though I'm sure...all that Twinery Twine!! LOL!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Laurie, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! You are too clever for your own good! lol

    This is seriously CUTE!!! Love the twine bows too!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Squeal...This is so stink in cute and creative.. Love all the Twinery Twine L(!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness, this is one of the cutest birthday cards EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute b-day card! I love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How stinkin' cute is this? I love all that colorful twine! Such a fun shape to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card! Love the stacked presents.Any girl in her right mind is always wishing for a stack of gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously... this is a card? AMAZING! I thought for sure it was a stack of cute little boxes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful! What a creative card and I love the different colors of twine all around the presents!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow! This is so so awesome- totally love this Laurie

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE these, Laurie! They are bright and fun and oh-so cute! A very creative little set of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fantastic card Laurie!!! really brilliant card! I'm sure Sue Ann adored it!!! So nice of you to host a blog hop for her!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a fabulous card! so cheery and fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS