3/23/11

DeNami Product Spotlight!

Welcome to this weeks DeNami Product Spotlight!  Today we are featuring the Chickie Easter Basket Stamp!  It is so cute and just in time for Easter!

Here is my card....

IMG_0402_edited-1


I made the background by lining my card up on my Scor-Pal and scoring random lines!  The basket is coloring with Prismas and OMS!  I actually made this card with no sentiment...which is hard for me to do...but I thought the cute little chickies speak for themselves!  :)   This adorable stamp is on sale now too!  Stop over HERE to pick one up for yourself!

One more quick thing...dont' forget DeNami is celebrating 22 years of stamping!  They have an amazing celebration going on and there are FREE stamps involved!  Check it out HERE!!  :) 

Be sure to stop by the DeNami blog for the DT links to more adorable Chickie creations!  Thanks for coming by here today!


Supplies

Stamps: DeNami Chickie Easter Basket
Paper: White Cardstock, Pink Bazzill
Ink: True Black
Misc: DeNami Grosgrain ribbon, Scor-Pal, Oval Scallop Marvy, Oval Marvy

23 comments:

  1. I love your scored background! It looks fabulous with those adorable chicks. It kind of reminds me of a wicker basket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Kasia's comment - that's what I was going to say! LOL! The chickies are super cute and you're right, no sentiment needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you say cuteness??? This is just darling and great job, love the simplicity of the card and no sentiment is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cute chicks! The card is so nice in mostly white. Crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the super cute color combo...and the scoring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That scored background is the perfect backdrop for this cute basket! Love those little chickies in their bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simple and sweet layout. I love how your scored background and your perfect bow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, Laurie! Love the color scheme and the image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, those chickies are cute enough to speak for themselves for sure! LOVE the pretty pink/white combo and your ribbon/bow look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderfully Easter-y! Love the embossed background and sweet CAS design. No sentiment needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the softness of your card. The scored PP is the perfect backdrop for featuring this lovely basket! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That scored background is just perfect! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfecto! That scoring is so Eastery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurie this is so super cute! Just love what you did with that image and your right.......it's totally cute! lol

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this is just perfect Laurie! The pink ribbon along with the scored lines is too sweet! Love love those chickies too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Guess I'm going to have to break down and buy a score pal or some other scoring tool. I use a Cutterpede for scoring my cards but it doesn't work so good to make impressions like you did on your card. I love this sweet card! So perfectly cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just beautiful, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your scoring on this card is fabulous! Love how much it adds to the card! I love that pink ribbon against the white too! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Laurie, Love the scoring!!! Love the chickies and the pink accents! *swoon* Fabulous work GF!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the all white with just a "pop" of color!
    Absolutely adorable...
    perfection as always!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! LOVE the soft color palette and the scored background! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS