3/21/11

DeNami Product Challenge: Rhinestones!

Welcome to another DeNami Product challenge! Today we are working with something that is so close to my heart...Rhinestones! I love these little bits of bling! So fun!


So here is my card today! I tried to use Rhinestones in a different way than I usually do! Check out the flowers...

IMG_0531_edited-2

I think it gives each of the blooms just a little something fun!

So glad you stopped by today! Today starts our Spring Break! We have lots of fun stuff planned including a trip to the bowling alley, the zoo and lots of play time outside! It is gonna be a gorgeous week here in Kansas! :)

Stop by the DeNami blog to play along and, of course, too see the other DT girls and their FAB Rhinestone creations!




Supplies

Stamps: DeNami Thinking of You
Paper: Red DeNami cardstock, White cardstock
Ink: PTI True black
Misc: Red Rhinestones, Copics, Black Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Rectangle Nesite and IP

20 comments:

  1. LOVE it!
    You make CAS look so incredibly easy...
    you're my idol :)
    So much fun...
    love the rhinestone flowers!
    Enjoy break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Very simple, easy, and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make simple cards look so elegant! Love everything about it Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laurie! Let's see...totally rockin color combo, STAR bling and cutie little stem and leaves? EEK, so so fun. I LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Laurie!
    Enjoy your Spring Break--sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS creation! LOVE the blingy flowers and the ribbon banner is a wonderful element! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of this design. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I wanted to tell congrats on your Wee Memories mention yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's that fab red and black combo again! Love the rhinestone flower centers and bit of ribbon behind the panel. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely CAS card! The background color you chose is beautiful, and matches the flowers. I love how it all pops out at you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! It's simple, elegant, and beautiful. And the colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jealous your spring break is early... ours is in 3 weeks.
    Love your CAS card, perfect spot to stick those sparkly rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great time! Enjoy!
    LOVE your card. I love the texture from the impression plate and the rhinestones do just add that little something to those flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bling, Red, & a CAS card = perfection :) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowsers you totally rocked this CAS look Laurie ;)
    I love the way you used the bling and the texture of the cardstock. I've never found Denami card available in the UK, so I hadn't realised that it looked so good!!!
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the simple layout of your card. I'm not sure if the flower images are daffodils, but the added bling makes them look like 3D daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I personally love that bold sentiment! Your flowers are perfect with bling centers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a classic "Laurie" card!! I love it!! The rhinestones on the flowers are the perfect touch and I love how the ribbon adds so much punch to the card yet still keeps things CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome CAS design, Laurie! And those teeny tiny rhinestones are perfect inside the flowers! Hope you're having a super fun Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS