3/16/11

DeNami and the Play Date Cafe: Challenge #73

I am so excited this week to get to play along with the girls over at Play Date Cafe! DeNami is the sponser this week, so we got to have a little sneak peek of the colors before hand! :)

Here is this weeks card...

IMG_0524_edited-1


(I know my colors are a bit off!  Can you believe I didn't have anything that matched the first color?  So I went with Melon Berry!  It was the closest I had! Bummer, I know!  I need to go buy some paper! lol!)

I used DeNami's Three Lined Border to make the plaid background!   You can see some of the Flower Vine Swirl peaking out on the lavendar cardstock!  And then of course, my favorite little blooms, the Small Daisy Blossom!

Here are this weeks colors...Scroll down to the bottom of THIS post and see my happy news!!  I got the Cup of the Week for last weeks PDCC colors!!  Thank you PD for picking my card!!



Hope you can play along!  Looks like there is a fun little DeNami prize for this week!  :)  Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Love those colors and your card is too sweet! I really like the layout and that border stamp is cute as pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your plaid background Laurie and the layout of your card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Laurie, this is awesome! I LOVE the layout and your plaid background is fabulous. I also am loving the bling in your flowers!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This rocks! I love how you made that plaid background with the border stamp and the little vines sticking out are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all.
    You make CAS look so incredibly easy...I'm in awe.
    I love that simple little sentiment with the flowers...
    packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, aren't you shocked when you don't have the "right" color! I needed gray ribbon, and couldn't believe I didn't have any yesterday. Anyway, your colors work great, and I love the stamping you did...those small daisies look so cute with the hello peaking out behind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hate when I don't have a color! Ugh. But, your card is LOVELY! I love the LO! Awesome card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH! I love that pink paper with the grid!! LOVE those flowers too! Super cute tag with sentiment--LOVE this card all around:) THANKS for joining in the fun over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. first congrats on getting your card picked and i love your color combo :-)... but yes, by all means... go buy more paper!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely LOVE your perfectly flawless, CAS designs, Laurie! You've rocked this color story... not that I expected anything less ;)! Oh my gracious! I just remembered that you emailed me, girl! Aaaah! I'll get right to that reply! Why is life so crazy?! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so pretty how you put those colors together!! I love the black vine stamped on the purple piece and the plaid too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet design Laurie - love the focus on the flowers - great to have you joining us at the Play Date Cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the plaid background you created!! Great job with the colors GF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely CAS card! Simple, elegant & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just GORGEOUS Laurie! I LOVE the CAS style, SO SO pretty. It's great to have you joining us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You may not have had the 'exact' colors for the challenge, but what you used sure works for me! Lovely card, as always!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS