12/24/10

Sending you warm thoughts...

Stoppin' in today with one card and 2challenges!  First the Mojo Monday sketch #170!


and Stacey's fabulous Curtain Call Colors!


Here is my take...

IMG_9439_edited-1

You will have to tell me what you think about the polka dotted mug!  It's one of those things that you stamp and put together and then take a picture and then kinda change your mind!  I am thinking it should be a solid mug?  Tell me what you think!
IMG_9442_edited-1


So today, we are sitting in front of the fire!  Watching movies and hanging out!  We have the in laws Christmas tonight and then tomorrow my family Christmas!  Should be lots of fun!

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas Eve! 

15 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time with your family! And I am a definite yes on the polka dot mug...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always, Laurie. I love the polka dot mug. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas. Enjoy the time with your loved ones.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, this is so very ADORABLE!!! I hope that you and loved ones have a wonderful Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the polkas....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the bit of lace and the polka dot mug! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Polka Dots ....... fun and perky!!!! Super cute card young lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Laurie! I like the snowflake background and the polka dots are cute. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Love the lace trim with the lacey stamped image. Enjoy your Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. As for the mug ... I think you could go both ways. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am liking the polka dots. I love the assed touch of the 3 silver brads, too. Little details like that make such a subtle, but beautiful difference!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Is that WPlus9? Love the background and the lace! Very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurie, you always blow me away with your creations. I can only say "Wow". That's it. Just WOW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card.....especially with the polka dot mug. Wouldn't change that at all! I love the lace trim and the medallions! You and Jen are going to make me order this set yet! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS