12/14/10

A new card and I've been tagged!

Stoppin' in with a quick one today! Getting ready to start this busy day!

IMG_8968_edited-1

This flower stamp and the sentiment are both DeNami! Such a gorgeous flower set!

IMG_8970_edited-1

So yesterday my blog friend Paulina tagged me!  I though it would be fun to answer the questions and pass it on!

1. Four shows that you watch:

~ Grey's Anatomy
~ Private Practice
~ American Pickers
~ Pawn Stars

2. Four things you are passionate about:

~ God
~ My family and being a mom
~ My Friends
~ Making stuff out of paper

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:

~ For sure...which I am trying to cut down on!
~ Seriously? (Me too Paulina! ALL the time! Except mine comes out in question form!)
~ To my kids...I don't see any blood. You are fine.
~ To my kids again....Because I said so.

4. Four things you've learned from the past:

~ What happened in the past has made me who I am.
~ We only know for sure that we have today.
~ You can't trust everyone...sadly.
~ My parents did know what they were talking about.

5. Four places you would like to go:

~ Australia
~ Georgia
~ Ireland
~ I want to take my kids to Disney Land

6. Four things you did yesterday:

~ Made a card
~ Went shopping for the Matinee today.
~ Cleaned house.
~ Unpacked from Kansas City trip.

7. Four things you are looking forward to:

~ My daughters Christmas program tonight!
~ My whole family to be together on Christmas
~ Snow
~ A secret soon revealed

8. Four things you love about Winter:

~ SNOW
~ Our fireplace hopping!
~ My kids in their snow suits!
~ Christmas!

9. Tag 4 people to play along:

Cristina
Lynn
Alyssa
Jinny

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

15 comments:

  1. First of all, that card is too cute! I love those little pom poms- I've never seen them like that before!

    Yay! Glad that you did the list of fours- it's always so fun to read about my blog friends! Hmm...so what's in Georgia, girlie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? hahaha I say that all the time too :) Fun post, LOVE that card-the pom poms are so fun! I just did my tag post too. My kids had a different list of 4 words/phrases which included No, Quit it, Stop it, and Don't make me turn the car around! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card!! loved reading your list! hope you are having a fabulous Christmas season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Laurie! And it's always fun to learn more about my blog friends. I love watching Grey's and Private Practice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute!! I love the pom poms at the bottom of the card and the stickles in the center of the flowers! The font on the sentiment is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love that little, pom-pom trim! So sweet!

    http://jinnynewlin.blogspot.com/2010/12/pdcc59.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love learning about you Laurie! I totally laughed at the words and phrases you use cause I do too! haha. Love your card, it is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Laurie! Thanks for sharing about yourself - you definitely need to come visit us in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card. I am enjoying all these tags and reading everyone's answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved reading all your answers...and those pom poms are adorable. thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card . . . WAIT! Did you say secret? Am I the only curious one? Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a Grey's and Private Practice girl too. I record them and watch them when the house is quiet. Your card is beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the cute little pom poms. Thanks for the tag! It was fun and a bit challenging to come up with answers for all of them! :o) Can't wait to hear what the secret is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Love the little pom poms :) Great answers! I love #4 - especially "My parents did know what they were talking about" - so freakin' true!!! How hard was that to believe when we were teenagers though?! We knew best and parents were "ruining our lives"... oh yeah, I was all about melodrama!!! Great post Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS