I have several blog friends who have been playing along with the Colour Q challenges lately! I have been seeing some amazing color combo's and so I had to go and check it out! Here are this weeks Colour Q colors...
And here is my card....
These color are gorgeous but were definitely a challenge for me! They work so well together though! Once I picked my layout, they just fell together!
Thanks Arielle for a fantastic color combo!!
And last, I received this Stylish Blogger award from 2 very sweet blog friends, Kim and Stephanie! These are 2 incredibly creative stampers and fellow PTI addicts! Thank you so much girls for sending this my way!
Rules that accompany this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to bloggers that you have recently discovered
So here are 8 things about me:
1. I am a mom to a 6 year old and a very energetic 2 year old! This takes up most of my day! LOL!
2. I am an RN at a local clinic where I do Pre-Employment Physicals for companies in our area and I work 1 to 2 days a week!
3. Singing is NOT one of my talents, but I have been known to jam it out in the car! Luckily my kids like loud music too! (I love George Strait, Zac Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, Chris LeDoux...they go everywhere with us too!)
4. I am a neat freak. Although this is really hard with that energetic 2 year old I mentioned above!
5. I really really want to move back to Colorado! The only thing stopping me is my husband. Someday I will change his mind! (He has started to bend a little already although he has lived in the same 5 mile radius his entire life so I know it may be traumatic to him! He will be OK though! hehe!)
6. I love pizza! Way too much!
7. I started scrapbooking in 1998ish. I have been hooked on paper every since! My friend Jen got me started with stamping in 2007ish. I can't seem to stop! It's an addiction!
8. I am a Christian! We try to make God first and foremost in our family and home!
So next, I am supposed to "pay it forward" to bloggers I have recently discovered! This is a hard one because there are so many crafty people out there! I will pass this on to:
Cristina-She has a style that I LOVE LOVE! Her cards are always stunning! I love seeing what she has new everyday!
Brit-The sweets girl in the world!! Her creations, both cards and layouts, are always so fun! She has amazing videos over at her blog! You must go and check her out! Me and Brit may or may not have a little something up our sleeves for the near future! ;)
Danielle-I recently found Danielle's blog and have been head over heals ever since! Her coloring is amazing! The CAS style of her cards is just gorgeous!!
So that is it for today! Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!!
All images are copyright Laurie Willison. Shared images are not to be copied, without written consent, and/or used for publications or design contests. If you find yourself inspired, and I hope you do, and would like to share your idea on the internet, please note and add a link to where you found the original idea. Thank You!