2/09/10

Grateful....

I am grateful for so many things! God, my family, my friends. I think so often we don't tell those people we love how lucky we are to have them! When I saw this sentiment, I just knew I had to have this set just for that reason!


I kinda like this one! ;) That amazing border punch is a Fiskars Apron Lace punch that my friend Amy let me use at our Stampin' Away weekend! I wish she would come back so I could use it again! LOL! She is on a cruise right now so I am sure that is not first on her list!! :) Maybe I will buy one for myself! hehe! Luv ya Amy!

Hope you like it! Let me know what you think!



Supplies:

Stamps: PTI-Turning a New Leaf, Signature Greetings, Petal Power
Paper: Brown and Violet Bazzill, TAC Ivory
Ink: Violete Palette, Versamark
Misc: Fiskars Apron Lace Border/Corner Punch, Button, Ribbon, Scrappers Floss

6 comments:

  1. I know I've said this in person already, but this is a FAB card! Love the monochromatic look and all the different stamps and elements you used! And, that button...PRETTY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sentiments exactly, Jen! LOVE the tone-on-tone look and that big beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that glittery button & ribbon pulls everything together beautifully! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card and that border!! Come on.........you know you want that punch!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS