Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mojo Sketch-116

I am so excited! Today I finally had the chance to play along with Monday Mojo! I have been a lurker for several weeks and finally had to jump in! I really like today's sketch!

Here is my card....(warning: bad pic! sorry! the papers look like they don't match but in person they really do!)


Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies-

Stamps: Verve Just For You, PTI Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Burnt Umber Palette
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: My Minds Eye
Misc: Brown Ribbon, Silver Pearls, Blossom Nesties, Scor-Bug, Apron Lace Border Punch

6 comments:

Laura.K said...

Such a beautiful card. I love your colors.

Patti said...

So very pretty! So spring like!

Liz Williams said...

Love the shapes you used.

Barb said...

Very pretty, Laurie! I'm diggin' all of the polka dots & those nesties :)

Bridgett said...

I love this sketch, too!! Your card is beautiful!!

Sandra Farrell said...

very cute. I love this card. Please check out my blog for blog candy stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS