8/27/09

Happy Happy Birthday!

First of all, I am so sorry that I have been a horrible blogger! With my little one going back to school I thought for sure I would have MORE time but not so far I guess. BUT, here I am today with a new card!

I realized that I haven't made a Birthday card in a long time! Here is a simple but fun birthday card using TAC's Graphic Blooms and a sentiment from Sunday Stroll.



The blooms are colored with a red Tombow marker. I absolutely LOVE that color and it goes so well with TAC's Scarlet cardstock!

I paper pierced in between each bloom and then popped two of them up for a little 3d look. I love pop dots so much! They really help add just a little something to the card!

In the center of each card I added a big ole' glob of stickles! Stickles are a MUST have for sure!
Hope you like my card! You have to let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card and yes I do agree a must have pop-dots and stickles.
    I have a couple cards to post too.
    http://ladybugdesignsbysue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 3D flowers. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love that set, and always love that color combo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS