6/27/17

you're the greatest...

Hi again!  I'm back with another guest post for The Ton Stamps.   I am a CAS stamper and usually go for the quick stamping stamps.  When I see black and white pandas....aside from the fact that they are super cute....they don't need any coloring and that is right up my alley!  So today, I have created a quick and easy card, highlighting these adorable pandas from the set called Panda Can't Even....

Untitled

I used a light gray cardstock for the base and then layered a heart die with foam tape.  I stamped and fussy cut the bears and added them to the card with more foam tape for dimension.  Next, I added in the sentiment on a banner die.  The last detail I added was the red heart image from the set.  Easy peasy!

IMG_4622

This set, Panda Can't Even, includes 7 of the most adorable panda images,  along with sentiments in a gorgeous font, so the possibilities are endless.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  I will stop back in soon.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute and simple - just my style! Great layout idea using a heart die-cut to ground those pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just pure CAS cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these Pandas are too cute! I love how they pop against the gray card base and your teeny-tiny red heart is just fabulous, Laurie! Really sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS