10/24/16

Moments Inked Newsletter...

If you follow my blog, you know I have said time and time again....I love making lists.  I always have several lists going at one time and over the years have used a bullet system for my lists.  I love to be organized and love the feeling of checking things off the list.  

I have seen the use of Bullet Journals over the years, but have been a little intimidated because of all the beautiful ways people add in hand drawings and hand lettering.  I saw my friend Linda's journal this last weekend and she inspired me to try.  So today's post is for all the bullet journaling newbies (or wannabe's like me!)  The great thing is, with all the Monthly Moments stamps and dies, bullet journaling can be even easier!

All you need for your Moments Inked binders is THIS adorable graph paper to get started, along with your favorite pen!

This first page is a to do list using stamps from the Posted Stamp Set.

Moments Inked....beginner bullet journaling

I used a sharpie pen and added in the check boxes with a ruler and another arrow stamp from the Posted Stamp set, as well.

This next page was a super simple goal page.  I used the Monthly Moments: Year Round dies to create the title on this page and then added in some more check boxes and a list....

Moments Inked....beginner bullet journaling

If you search "Buller Journal" on Pinterest, you will find lots of posts on how to add hand drawn details to your journals.  I had to give this gratitude banner a shot....

Moments Inked....beginner bullet journaling

Last, I added in an actual week layout.  This was super simple to draw up and of course, as I keep learning, I am finding more and more ways to decorate these pages.  

Moments Inked....beginner bullet journaling

Moments Inked....beginner bullet journaling

Click HERE to head over to Pinterest to see all kinds of resources to start your own bullet journal.  And don't forget to to head on over to Papertrey Ink and check out the whole Monthly Moments Planner line.  So glad you stopped in today!  Hopefully I helped out a bullet journal newbie take the next step!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I started bullet journaling a few months ago but never realized how handy it would be to use the PTI grid paper! Thanks! Its right in my planner, ready to be used. the grid paper keeps everything so much more orderly and easy to align.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to keep a planner when I was working--it was MY LIFE and I all but slept with it. Now that I have retired, I had given it up, but bullet planning is just what I need now, and I think I'll have to start using a planner again. I love everyone's page decorating ideas, but I'm all about getting what works for me with an actual planning system before worrying about too much "art" -- I'll save that for my card-making! Thanks for the inspiration to try this. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Laurie!! I love making lists too. Marking off the items as they're completed gives me a sense of accomplishment. So much more than deleting them from an electronic gadget!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so organized, Laurie! Me? Not so much :) I love to make lists, but they could never look this good! I always enjoy seeing your journal...Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS