I am so excited to be joining Jen over Deconstructed Sketch for her 100th sketch! I was thrilled when she invited me along for this fun celebration. I have a sketch for you and my card and then keep reading because you will learn all about how to win and prize and even play along! First off, here is the sketch..
And here is my card...
I used a new PTI set called Sketched Shapes. I stamped all the images with different colors and then added in a circle for the focal point and sentiment. Last, I added in some bling!
I love this sketch and it's CAS possibilities!
And now a little info from Jen herself....
It's the Deconstructed Sketch's 2 year anniversary AND 100th sketch! To celebrate we have some special guest joining us as well as two amazing sponsors and we want YOU to join us too! Now here's what you want to know - how can I play too?!?
- There is a prize hidden somewhere out in the 100th sketch blog hop!! One very lucky randomly selected commenter will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Tiddly Inks Stamps!
- So what do you need need to do? Visit all the blogs on the link list below and leave a comment on their Deconstructed Sketch 100th sketch post and cross your fingers!
- The commenting prize deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. We've got TWO things to celebrate so we are celebrating for two weeks!
Make a project:
- There is also a prize saved for one of our sketch participants! One very lucky randomly selected sketch participant will win a $25.00 gift certificate to Taylored Expressions!!
- So what do you need to do for this one? Use sketch 100 to create a project - your project can be a card, layout, Project Life creation - anything, just make sure the sketch is visible. Photograph your creation and upload it to an online gallery or blog and come back here and add a direct link to your project in InLinkz on the Deconstructed Sketch 100 post on Jen's Blog.
- The project deadline is May 15, 2013 at 8 pm CST. Enter as many times as you want with different projects!
Now it's time to hop!!
Thank you SO much for stopping in today! It's the last day of school around here so I am going to enjoy the last few hours of quiet before this crazy summer break! Have a great day!
Stamps: Sketched Shapes (PTI)
Ink: Pool Party (SU), Buttercup (Amuse), Melon (Fresh Ink), Slate (Amuse)
Paper: Stampers Select White (PTI)
Misc: Clear Pearls (Recollections)