Friday, November 30, 2012

Fun times with i {heart} papers!

I am THRILLED to be here to share a little fun December news!  I was asked by the super sweet, Tracey and Kate of i {heart} papers,  to be a guest designer for the month of December!  Yay!  I have some fun supplies that I will be showcasing throughout the month and we get to start one day early!  ;)  

Here is my first card for the month....

IMG_8759

I love love this set Warm Hearts, by Paper Smooches!  When I saw that snowman, I fell in love!  I also used a little WPlus9 in the background. THIS snowflake set is a MUST have.  Folk Art Flurries is adorable for sure!

IMG_8760

I will be back with another i {heart} papers post soon!  I can't wait to share more!  In the mean time, go check out the i {heart} papers store! They have lots to see and they have a very cool wishlist option!  We all have those, right?  :)

Thanks for stopping in today!  :)

18 comments:

Susie said...

Super adorable.

Quip1320 said...

You make that snowman even cute! Love this!

Shelly said...

Such a cute card!! And Congrats, on making guest designer at I {heart} Papers!! :)

Lisa said...

Congrats Laurie ~ super duper cute card!

Veronica Z said...

Totally adorable, I love that little snow man! Big congrats to you as well, you rock!

Wida said...

a cute card, I am loving these colors. congrats!

Wida said...

a cute card, I am loving these colors. congrats!

Marisa said...

He is sooo cute!! Darling card.

Andrea M said...

Super, super cute!!!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a pretty card! I heart i {heart} papers!!!!!

Beate said...

OMG...is that ever cute! Adorable image and fantastic card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Tracey McNeely said...

Your CAS card is absolutely adorable Laurie!

i {heart} papers said...

So cute! And so happy to have you on board this month!

The Paper Parade said...

Laurie, this card is so adorable, I can't stop smiling from ear to ear :)

Heather P. said...

Beautiful!

Amy Kolling said...

This is adorable Laurie!! Love the polaroid style soo much!

Ruza Rebel said...

This is sooo CUTE! Love how you framed the snowman! ;)

JJ Bolton said...

Cute overload!!! Have a great weekend girlie!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS