9/27/12

Toot your own horn!!

TGIF!!  Right?  It's been a super busy but fun week and now we are headed here into another super busy but fun weekend!  One of my besties is moving and we are going to help.  Several of us are taking food so I have come cooking to do too!  

So I am here today with my card for CAS-ual Fridays.  The theme this week is called...Toot your own horn!  Basically, you need to make a card inspired by the banner of your own blog.  

cfc72

How fun is that?  Michele is so smart thinking up these fun themes!!  So here is my card...

IMG_8105

I think it kinda looks just like my banner huh?  :)  I added in a popped up bracket that I cut with my Cameo.  Other than that? Easy peasy!  The line and sentiment are from a new Simon Says set called Absolutely Delightful.  So fun!

The sponsor this week is Amuse and they have an amazing prize for this weeks CAS--ual Fridays Winner.  Head on over to the blog and check out all the deets.  You can also see the Girl Fridays' cards over there too!  I can't wait to see everyones blog header inspired cards! 

Thanks for stopping in!  OH, stay tuned for some FUN FUN stuff headed your way.  A little CSS release in the works with something I. can. not. wait. to. share. ;)  Just sayin'!

See you soon!  

19 comments:

  1. I agree with Virginia! Just delightful, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card DOES look like the banner. The colors are perfect and the bracket is such a nice addition to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this week's challenge is so fun! And yes, your card definitely looks like your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You header made a perfect card! I love it, especially the bracket! What a super cool challenge. I'm DYING for the CSS release! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - a perfect CAS interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a good bestie. ;) Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! And..this challenge means I get to play with gnome stamps...I'm pretty excited. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I can't even thing of what my banner looks like now. Hmm, I guess I will have to check!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clean and beautiful interpretation of your blog header. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does match your banner so well! That little sentiment is so cute! I love that font!

    ReplyDelete
  11. perfect match for your header and such a lovely sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this very CAS layout! Great colors and perfect job capturing your blog banner for the challenge. I'm very impressed with the background you used for this photo. Distressed wood - the bright white card really pops against that background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab, fresh colors and a great design, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got this one down perfectly! CAS and gorgeous!;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS