5/07/12

Simply Stated...

Scroll down for my DeNami Challenge Post!

Stopping in today with 2 quick cards using Simply Stated 1 and 2, newly release sets from Clear and Simple....and a few other fun, new goodies!  :)

Here is my first card using Simply Stated 2...

IMG_6770_edited-1

I added some stems from the Flowers set and the yellow flowers are from the new Flower Buds set.  The flower centers were cut out using the Critter Dies....yep those are the eyes from the Raccoon and the Owl...yes that feels weird to say out loud!  :)  After cutting those out, I stamped them with the Diamond grid background stamp and popped them up on pop dots! Super simple!

Here is the next card I made today, using Simply Stated 1....

IMG_6765_edited-2

The background is from the new set, Designer Lines.  Then I stamped some stars from Stars Plus on blue cardstock and cut it out wtih the USA die.  After I popped that up on foam tape, I added in the "made in the USA" sentiment.  I thought it was a fun, kinda patriotic card!  

So that is it for today!  Thanks for coming by!  

14 comments:

  1. These are wonderful. I just LOVE that patriotic card, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you customized the card to say Kansas! And your second card is perfect for the summer holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers! Great 4th of July card with the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards, esp the patriotic one (which feels weird to say since I'm Canadian!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are awesome. The first card is lovely and I love that you included your state abbreviation. That is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your greetings from KS and the U.S. card. Both are so original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first card is Simply STUNNING! So crisp and the flowers are divine! The second card is really fun and bold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, you are truly the Clean and Simple Diva!!! Just love these cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these a great! Still love the new Flowers set. Adding it to my wish list..hmm..Mother's Day is coming up:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. those flowers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if I ever have sent 4th of July cards but if I did I'd case your stars and stripes one for sure. Love the simplicity of it and all the gorgeous white space. Looks like some fun sets they just released!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love that patriotic card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are SUPER CAS FUN! The "made in the USA" card is pretty awesome! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS