5/23/12

Happy Father's Day...

I can't believe it's almost Father's day already!  DeNami is showcasing an adorable stamp just for the occasion.  
Here is my card...

IMG_6861_edited-1

The background is from the Modern Borders set.  I do love this Chevron stamp stamped in gray!  And you can find that Father's Day sentiment HERE!  

Stop over the the DeNami blog to check out the other DT creations!  Don't forget this sentiment stamp is 10% right now!  Go add it to your cart!  :)  Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! Wonderful colors! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant card for Father's Day, Laurie! This looks terrific. And, yup, those chevrons look AWESOME stamped in gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Laurie! I'd like to use this idea for my Father's day cards!! Since both my father and my husband like clean and simple, this one is a winner:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do classy and simple like no one else my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors, layout, and overall fabby design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this CAS idea for Father's Day (or any occasion!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Laurie, love the modern look and the single brad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Laurie - chevrons are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so classy. i love the textured block and the chevron background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie, fabulous Father's Day card...and so elegant too. Perfect for any dad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS card! Love the colors ... perfect for any dad! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS