5/03/12

Happy Birthday, CAS-ual Fridays!

First off, thanks for joining us today!  It's CAS-ual Fridays 1st birthday!  I am floored that a year has gone by!  This team has been so fun to be apart of and I can't believe its been a full year already!  We are saying hello to a bunch of new and talented girls today too!  So its definitely a day for celebrating!

Here is my card for today's challenge...

IMG_6724_edited-1

I stamped a little Grunge Me in Fresh Snow ink on the black cardstock and then added a layer of red behind the focal point.  I think it turned out kinda fun!  It's a good guy card!  

Here is this week's badge...


And here is this week's fantastic sponsor...


Stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see about the prize and to check out all the DT projects for this week!  I am sure you will be very inspired with all the birthday goodness!

Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. This is oh, so fun. I love the white paint splatter on the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grunge background! So fun! And...I'm so happy to be on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the background matches the "birthday" sentiment. Also love what you did with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the colors you used...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Laurie! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool card...LOVE that background...looks awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will definitely be using Grunge Me like this in the near future--I love how the white ink looks on black cardstock! And that little red, punched border is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laurie - this is such a great guy card. I like the grunge background with the pop of red. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card for girls, guys, teenagers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie, this is si striking! I love the splattered background and that cool edge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Laurie, love the border on your sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab man card! I love that you used the 'ole punch for the border!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS