Thursday, May 17, 2012

Get Punchy...

It's that time again...time for another CAS-ual Fridays!  I know I've said this before but time goes by way too fast!  I can't believe we are at the end of another week!  

Here is my card for this weeks challenge...

IMG_6888_edited-1

This week its all about using your punches or dies.  I chose a circle die to make a fun little vellum window.  I heat embossed this adorable Lawn Fawn sentiment and added the vellum to the back of the card front.  I also added a little Lawn Fawn patterned paper at the bottom.  

Here is this weeks challenge badge...


And here is this weeks fabulous sponsor...


I hope you all have a chance to play along this week! Stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all about this weeks sponsor!  Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great Friday!

12 comments:

Kim said...

Laurie, this is so sweet and what a clever idea with the floral lower edge, just too cute!

Helen in the UK said...

fresh and pretty :)

Lynn said...

Love the sweet little vellum circle! Happy Friday Laurie!

Quip1320 said...

Super cute!

Gayatri said...

Just awesome colour combination,Laurie! The ribbon bow is pretty :)

Christina said...

I'm swooning over these colors, Laurie! What a cute vellum window, too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Laurie. I think that vellum window is awesome. Have a great weekend!

Kara said...

sweet!

Kimberly said...

Laurie - this card is super sweet! I love the little strip of patterned paper at the bottom, and that ribbon bow-tie is adorable!

Bethany said...

pretty card Laurie! I love the patterned paper on the bottom :)

Debbie said...

This is so cool!! Did not know vellum could be embossed... must go do it!! :)

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Sweet card! I love that sentiment, and how you added the flowers and ribbon on the bottom. ;o)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS