5/07/12

DeNami Sketch Challenge #12

Good Monday morning!  Today is DeNami Challenge day!  We have a super fun sketch from Lisa P!  First off, here is my card....

IMG_6733_edited-2

As you can tell, I kinda turned and twisted the sketch a tiny bit!  But what a fun sketch it is!  I love that little tab she added in and I thought it would made a great ribbon tag!  I used the adorable Ice Cream Cone stamp for my main image and colored it with Copics.  Here is the sketch....


I hope you can play along with us!  Stop over to the DeNami blog and see what the rest of the DT has sketched out for us today!  

Hope you have a great Monday!  Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card, summery colors and ice cream piled high. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card...love that fun image..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring Laurie! Cute ice cream stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a "sweet" card! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rocking that sketch in a delicious, scrumptious style, girlie!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just makes me smile! I love the colors and that yummy ice cream cone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like what you did with this sketch. Great colors too..fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is SWEET! Love the layout - especially the ribbon tab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous Laurie :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, yum!! That is SO cute, Laurie! I just love your take on the sketch. Totally sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! Love your take on the sketch! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS