5/05/12

Clear and Simple Release Day



I am so excited to be able to finally share the whole release with you!  I have several cards to show you and also a link to the whole collection! Let's get started!

Here is my first card...

IMG_6752_edited-1

This card uses the new edger die, the new Imprint plate, All Occasions 2 and Flowers.  The new imprint plate is amazing!  It gives such a clean and crisp look!  And the flowers are too cute!

Here is the next card...

IMG_6755_edited-1

This card uses the Imprint plate, Labels 11, Butterflies 1 and Butterflies 2 and a sentiment from All Occasions 2.  I love the labels from Clear and Simple.  All of the shapes have a matching outline stamp to go with them.  I love the look it gives!  

My next card is full of serious hexagons...(I hope you can see them...the darker picture showed them a little better!)

IMG_6759_edited-1

This new background set, Hexagons Plus, is fantastic!  It has 7 different hexagon backgrounds, plus lots of little extras!  SO SO fun!!

And my last card for today showcases the new Shapes: Hexagon dies.  Ummmm....LOVE! 

IMG_6711_edited-2

I just added a few with different papers and a sentiment.  Simple and sweet!  This die set is a must have for your crafting stash!!

Here is a list of the DT girls who have lots of other goodies to share!  


Stay tuned for some more May/June Release stuff from me!  I have more to share here soon!  Have a great weekend!

21 comments:

  1. I was browsing through my reader and thought "Oh Laurie, lovely" saw your first card and thought "ooo nice" then your next card and your next .... A wonderful set that totally wows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are a knock out, Laurie! What a great release!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you've showcased! Your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...my C&S order is going to be big. I love them all, but the last one is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this was a great post. I'm so inspired to use my hexagons. Love the impress plate and the simple you are blessed. My fav is the graphic yellow card with the hexagon background (LOVE IT) and the simple sentiment panel. Great post today, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards, such nice colors and images

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! The sentiments are very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I am ALWAYS blown away when I come to your blog!! You are so talented in both cardmaking and photography!! I love each of your cards and gasped out loud when I saw them! I think I might have even swooned a little when I saw your butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All such beautiful cards Laurie! This is a fabulous release and you have done amazing things with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie, that butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are all just so beautiful but your first card is my favorite. Those sweet and adorable flowers are just too cute. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so cute! I really like this release a lot, as you know! I love your butterfly on the Ocean Tides card! What patterned paper did you use? That IP is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous--each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all seriously amazing, Laurie! I especially love the hexagons. What a fabulous release this month!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all of your cards!! Amazing work as always, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the butterfly on the 2nd card...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laurie these are all gorgeous!
    The blue and pink hexagon one just makes me smile. It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes I'm really really liking the hexagons. But I kinda like the floral set on your first card! That's my kinda set! Not so much a fan of the big winged butterfly die.....LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards Laurie! Love those flowers, I think they're my favs from this release.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet cards! I really love the first one with the butterfly! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS