5/31/12

Bring on the bling...

Knock knock...is this thing on?  It's been awhile!  Hope you are still here hanging out with me! :)  It's that time of year again...the pool...ball games...keeping kiddos entertained.  And yes...I have already heard the words "I'm bored" and its only been one week out of school.  Do they still make Calgon?

Ok so bring on the bling!  Now isn't that a fun challenge?  You know I love me some bling!  That is what this weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge is all about!  Here is my card...

IMG_6978_edited-1

I added some stickles to the center of the flower and then some black pearls for a little added bling!  Now go make something blingy and link it up!  :)

Here is this week's challenge badge...


And this week's amazing sponsor...


Check out CAS-ual Fridays blog for more blingy inspiration and to see about this week's prize!

Thanks for coming by!  Have a great day!


19 comments:

  1. Okay...LOVE this! Beautiful colors and perfect amoung of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is our last day of school...let the I'm boreds begin here too!

    Your card is stunning...love the subtle stamped background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAYYYYY!!! HUGE Congrats on making the TOP 20 Gallery Idol!! Looking forward to seeing you Colour Our World :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colors and that touch of bling is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect amount of bling, love your colouring on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING!! Love this colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, your kiddos have such a long holiday!!....ours break up towards the end of July!
    Beautiful stamping on the background and the perfect amount of bling :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used the pearls and used the flower image to create a BG.

    Kids still have a month of school to go and then I'll be in the same boat. However, I'll take as much time with them as I can as soon enough it won't be a "cool" thing to hang out with mom. Next time you kids says I'm bored say, "hi Bored, my name is Mommy" - gets my kids every time LOL! In between that statement, swim them hard - it burns them out LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card! I love the little bits of bling! Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza, loving these colors & the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Laurie!
    I'm so jealous.... we still have a month of school before we get our summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your background and those colors together! The black pearls are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laurie, love that subtle background and how your sparkly flower takes center stage!! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love the subtle background you create, and the pop of color with the bling! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your coloring on the flower, the striking black pearls, and the way you used the photo finishers die. Beautiful card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card! That flower and black bling really POP on the turquoise card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply stunning. Bold and Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! I love how you did the watermark background!
    Happy stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so, so pretty Laurie! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS