10/23/11

Joy

Happy Sunday!  I hope that you are all having a great day!  First off, if you didn't see my last post, my card was selected in the Top 10 over at Market Street!  You can vote once each day, so if you want to help me out a little, stop over and cast a vote for my card...card #5!  Here is the link...


Voting ends today!  Thank you so much in advance!

On to a quick card I made this morning!  I love these Stella Rose doilies and I thought I needed to pull them out today!  It's been awhile since i've used them!

IMG_3795

I stamped the dolies in True Black and then added some black cardstock and Melon Berry ribbon.  The sentiment is from PTI's Signature Series: Flower and I stamped that with Vintage Cream. 

Off to play outside!  It is a gorgeous day here in Kansas!  We have a little Fall party to go to later so I am thinking it's gonna be a fun day!  Thanks so much for coming by and again for all your votes!  

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Laurie! Love the colors and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Laurie, the black and Melon Berry and fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those doilies and the color scheme you created. Also, just voted for you over on MSS. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a beautiful day!!

    Your card is fabulous!! LOVE those doilies stamped in a row and those pearls are the perfect accent! Such a pretty color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this card is so so amazing... I love everything about it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Laurie! Those doiles are fabulous and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stamp and colours you used. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Droooool...I love this Laurie! So so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those intricate doily stamps and can you believe I haven't even taken my set out of the package?? Seriously, I love them and what you've done with them here is gorgeous! Great bow making too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! Love the colors... very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a delicate and elegant card Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! LOVE those doilies, and the surprise of pink amidst all that black adds so much softness and elegance!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS