8/10/11

DeNami Product Spotlight!

Today's post is all about the DeNami Product Spotlight! Check out this super cute stamp...


I have a simple little card using DeNami's rainbow and super adorable clouds...

IMG_1713_edited-1

I stamped the clouds in Versamark so you could see them but I didn't want them to stand out too much!  The rainbow is colored with Copics and then I added Crystal Stickles to each section!    I popped the whole thing up on foam tape for some dimension! 

If you would like to check out this adorable rainbow stamp, click HERE!  If you pick it up today it is 10% off!  And you know you need those clouds too!  :) 

Stop over to the DeNami blog to check out all the other rainbow projects! 

This product spotlight couldn't have come on a better day!  We have had hardly any rain at all this summer in Kansas!  It has been so hot and dry!  Last night we had a HUGE storm which knocked out the powet until early this morning....which is why my post is late!  It is still raining out side and it is just so needed here!  It's amazing how rain makes everything look alive again!  And then we have the rainbow as God's promise to never flood the earth again!  (Although I wouldn't mind it if my yard flooded right now! LOL!)

Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty card, I love the glitter you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE this Laurie! You just know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer storms - one thing I miss here in SD! No power is no fun though. I LOVE this sparkly rainbow! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo! Love the sparkly rainbow! Your card is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can you not love a cute rainbow? adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the CAS look of this...fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy card! One that would brighten anyone's day! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE! LOVE the glittery rainbow! It's a card that makes you smile just looking at it! Perfectly cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thinking that I "need" this sweet rainbow! TFS! LOVE the bits of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got to see this one in person! I love that glittery rainbow and the fun little popped up clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need make a "die-cut" rainbow card like this! hehe Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I really like how you stamped the tone on tone clouds in the background and then popped up the white ones!!! And the touches of sparkle are fabby too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS