12/28/10

DeNami Sneak Peeks!



Welcome to the first day of DeNami Sneak Peeks!  Stop by the DeNami blog to see the Spring/Summer 2011 Release Video!   You can also follow along with the whole release HERE!

I am so excited for my first DeNami DT post!  I have several super cute stamps to show you today!! 

Here is my first card!  This is "Sweetheart Mimi"!  I colored her with Copics and cut the image out using a rectangle Nestie!  In the background you can see those adorable little hearts!  That is the new "Teeny Heart Background" stamp, stamped in Versamark!  The sentiment, Happy Valentines Day,  is also a new image that you can purchase very soon!

IMG_8961_edited-1


My next card uses the new Small Scallop Heart and Small Heart Outline!  They are so cute cut out and stacked up!  I used the Teeny Heart Background on each of the heats and then colored them with a Clear Spica pen!  I used the same Happy Valentines  Day sentiment again on this card!
IMG_8955_edited-1


For my last sneak peek, I used the new "Puppy Love Circle"!  Such an adorable image!!  I cut out the center and and popped it up on pop dots and then centered it back on the circle!  I used Teeny Hearts Background here again, this time scoring above and below with my Scor-Pal!  I added some glitter around the main circle too, just for a little bling!
IMG_8959_edited-1


So that is all I have for you today!  Be sure to visit Andrea's blog today to see more sneak peaks using these and more Valentine sets!

Tomorrow be sure to stop by and see Ayana, Michele, and Paulina's blog for the Under the Sea Sneak Peeks.
And don't forgot, the DeNami blog will have the Full reveal on December 31st....and some giveaways!!  All of this leads up to January 1st: RELEASE DAY!!
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Laurie, these are all adorable. I love the topiary on the first one and the subtle score line on the second is stunning. Amazing how one small element sets the card apart...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Laurie! You make DeNami look gooood! Such lovely cards, I can't pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Valentine stamps! Love your card designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR NEW PHOTO!!!! And how cute are those puppies!!! Fantastic sneak peek!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, I just LOVE the three cards you created! LOVE how you also scored to create borders! FAB detail! LOVE the scalloped heart with the solid heart and the puppies are ADORABLE! Hope there's a kitty love stamp coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are fab! Love the sweet pups on the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT position. All three cards are fabulous. I love the big satin ribbons and the delicate heart background stamping. It adds so much oomph. Thanks to you, DeNami may have a new customer, me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with these images! I love the middle card with the hearts popped up and the score lines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun! I just want to reach out and squeeze one of those puppies! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SQUEAL! Oh Laurie your cards are just delightful!! I love the fun scoring you did :) I totally want to make Valentine's cards now :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your new photo Laurie. You have done a fab job with the new release stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Laurie, these cards look amazing! I absolutely love what you did with the stamp images. So, so, so CUTE!!! Fabulous work! You are such a perfect addition to the DeNami team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on the cards! I really love all of them, but my favorite is the puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurie! These are AWESOME!!! Way to rock the new releases girl!!! I just love your style!!! Gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this super cute sneak peek! I love the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment font!! Your cards are gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of your cards are adorable. Great job using all of the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are soooo rad!!! Congrats on the new DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. GORGEOUS cards, Laurie!!! I especially LOVE that second one---the way you layered the hearts, the color combo, and the scored lines!! So clean and pretty!! BTW...Great new profile photo, too, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You definitely rocked the new stamps my friend! Serious. I like how you colored the cute mimi image and the all the scoring you did just adds the right touch! Congrats on the DT.....it's fun isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS