7/03/10

You're a Hoot!


Because life is CRAZY busy right now, I thought I would stop in a post a card I made a couple weeks ago!  We finally finished T-Ball and swimming lessons.  Now we are on to Soccer camp, going to the pool as often as we can, road trips here and there....oh my!  I was just telling a friend I need a vacation from summer vacation!  I haven't had time to sit down and make something forEVER now.  But I am  having more fun with my kids!  They come first for sure!  Hopefully I might be able to find a little crafty time today!  Oh and not to mention my google reader.....its over 500 new posts!  I am sure I have LOTS of comments to leave!

OK, so this one uses a cute little owl set I found at Michael's!  It's one of those cling sets that is like $2 dollars-ish.  I saw it and immediately knew it had to have an argyle tummy! 


I popped him all up so he is pretty 3d! 


Well I appreciate you stopping by today!  I know I need to come see your blog and leave you some love too!  Can't wait to see what I am missing out on in my reader!  Hope you all have a great 4th!

14 comments:

  1. What a fun image, LOVE its argyle tummy!! Great color combo too, Laurie! Sounds like you've been busy...that was me 2 weeks ago, it's so overwhelming when your google reader gets that high!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this just cracked me up this morning Laurie lol! That owl is the most adorable little thing EVER!!! Any argyle owl, who'd of thunk?!! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Laurie! Now, I wish I'd picked up this image too! For red rubber stamps, this one is pretty cool huh? Love the argyle belly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little guy is just the cutest! Love how you've placed him off-center, that argyle tummy, and your absolutely perfect bow! Hope things slow down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know how much I love owls...this is so cute!! Love the size of him and that adorable belly! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is stinkin' cute! Love the dimension and that tummy is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is a hoot--and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beyond cute! I love the argyle! Hope you have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card! How do you make that embossed dashed line? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The argyle tummy! It's perfect! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh is this ever cute! I'm having such a chuckle! Somewhere between those enormous eyes and that killer tummy, this little bird cracks me up all over! Totally and completely wonderful! I love your colour combo for this! Really unexpected and it just adds so much to the finished card! :0)!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute little guy! I love the colors and the argyle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAhA He's such a fun image. I love his arglye tummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is precious! Love those big cut-out eyes! And of course, you are right about the argyle belly! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS