Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lovin' the Dots!

Dot Spot is a new favorite of mine! So many possibilites for cards and for scrapbook pages! I have seen so many cute things with this set recently! Someone made a card lately with Enchanted Evening....it made me buy the paper and the ribbon! :) And so I used that inspiration to make this card....


Love the Sweet Blush with this deep blue! I think its a fun combo!

Hope you are all having a great week! Let me know what you think!




Supplies:


Stamps: PTI's Dot Spot, Mega Mixed Messages


Paper: PTI's Enchanted Evening, Sweet Blush and White CS


Ink: Prussian Blue Palette, PTI Sweet Blush


Misc: Sweet Blush Ribbon, blue button, white scrappers floss


13 comments:

Sherry said...

LOVE these colors! Your card is fabulous!

kolling143 said...

Yep, I'm lovin' the dots here with the colors your chose! I really like the interesting way for the ribbon....gonna have to try that! It looks so pretty. :)

Barb said...

Wow! This is awesome, Laurie! You and Amy are killin' me with this set... love it!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

Awesome card, great colors!

Taheerah said...

This is *so* stunning, I love it!!

resmith said...

Your card it fantastic. The colors are wonderful. Oh why didn't I order this set?

Cammie said...

Great card! I love colors.

megspaulding said...

Love this. Your colors are yummy! Nice job!

Shiloh said...

Love the colors together and the ribbon treatment is very cool!

Robyn said...

I think it is darling!

Jessica said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the textures, and I really like that colour combo (and I normally don't like pink and blue together!)

AuroraDawn said...

I love it! The colours you have chosed are fabulous. I can't wait to receive my stamp set - its almost here ....

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS