Monday, January 11, 2010


I know I have rambled on before about Thickers. I do love them. I am sure, if you have used them, YOU love them too!! I found these at Hobby Lobby the other foil....YUMMO! So, of course, I bought them!

Here is what I pictured while in the store when I was buying them.....

Super simple and so fun!! Just wanted to throw in another Valentine card too! This one features Fleur Birdies from TAC. There is a small bird in the cage but I added a heart and some Martha Stewart Glitter and it makes a cute Valentine I think! I think my WOSFF, Barb, might like this one....even though it is red! LOL!

Thanks for coming by today! Hope your Monday is going well!

"love u"
Stamps: TAC's Curls and Swirls
Paper: PTI Kraft
Ink: Noir Palette
Misc: American Crafts Red Foil Chipboard Thickers, Silver Pearls, Stardust Gel Pen
"with love"
Stamps: TAC's Tag Tidbits, Fleur Birdies
Paper: TAC's Scarlet Cardstock, PTI Kraft Cardstock
Ink: Noir Palette
Misc: Black Ribbon, Scor-Pal, Martha Stewart Glitter


  1. Thickers are lots of fun! I love these red foil ones!! Great cards. :)

  2. Gorgeous as usual! I love how you used the swirly image with the bold text thickers.

  3. I love these cards! I haven't seen the Thickers in the store yet! I guess I haven't been shopping in a while, eh? LOL But I did see them on QVC! Love both cards and I know Barb is especially gonna love the Fleur Birds one!

  4. These are both fabulous! LOVE the krafty/foil one!!

  5. I love them both of course! Didi you need my address to send me one? he, he jk!

  6. BTW... I love everything you make ;)

  7. Checked your blog out after seeing your post on PTI. This red card just jumped out at me. Love the way you embossed the lines across the front. Really pretty.


I appreciate all of your comments! Thank you for taking the time to stop in!