9/30/08

Oh How!!

Well, I have finally found my way out of a huge case of "Stampers Block." I went to a stamping party the other night and was able to feel a little creative again!

My favorite TAC sets right now....Oh How and Ordinary Greetings, were a good choice for my project. These are 2 coordinating sets, one of images and sentiments and the other is just a bunch of sentiments!

I wanted to see what I could do with a marker set instead of using ink. I just basically colored the image with a marker and then stamped.

Having several cards with the same image and different variations, would be fun. So I decided to make a few cards with different layouts. I made about 4 cards that I was pretty happy with!

The main thing is....they are so simple! So many times you can get caught up in technique, technique, technique! I just used one simple technique and went from there! Here are my pics below!

Here is the first card:





Card #2:





Card # 3:



Card # 4:


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em! Glad to see you posting creations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are ALL great!! My favorite one is #3! The embossed background works perfectly with that stamp! Love the color combo too!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS