1/04/19

MFT January Countdown Day 4....

Day 2 of the MFT January Release Countdown starts today.  There are lots of new goodies to see today.  Remember these are all peeks this week and everything that you see will be available on Tuesday, January 8th at 8am CST over at the My Favorite Things Shop.  

I am using 4 new items on today's card.  

Lots of Hearts Die-namics
Spin and Slide Channels Die-namics
Slider Elements
PI So Much Love Stamp Set

These things combined created this clean and simple card...

January 2019 MFT

To create this card, I die cut the font card panel with the longest Spin and Slide Channel.  I added the slider elements to small white circles and then attached the other side to the back of each heart die cut.  

January 2019 MFT

I added the entire card front to a white card base with foam tape so the slider elements could move freely.  Last, I used a sentiment from the new PI set which you will see more of a in a couple days.  Easy peasy and clean and simple!  :)

January 2019 MFT

Stop over to the MFT Blog to see more of today's peeks.  Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. CAS delight, great design for mass producing and involving the kids in the process, thanks for sharing Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Laurie. I love slider cards and have those (slider) dies, just need some newer cute images to use with them. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful CAS card, Laurie! I love how you added the slider to create movement...super fun idea and perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and red perfection! Love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! I love hearts and making them into sliders is a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love interactive cards and your card is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever slider for the gorgeous hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS