1/06/19

MFT January Countdown Day 2...

Are you loving all the sneak peeks you have seen so far?  This latest MFT Release is so much fun!  Release day is Tuesday, so there are 2 more days of peeks before you will be able to shop.

I have another clean and simple card to share using, what might be my new favoritist die.  :) Hearts Entwined Die-namics.  I love this die so much and I created another simple card using white with some splashes of pink and red...

January 2019 MFT

To create this card, I die cut the Hearts Entwined Die 4 times in white card stock.  I used the little negative pieces and colored the up with Copic markers and then tucked them down back inside the heart die.  I added in several tiny heart die cuts from the Tag builders 5 die set.  The sentiment comes from the Sweet Celebration Stamp set.  I heat embossed it and added it to the front of the card.

January 2019 MFT

There is one more day of the release countdown and then everything you have seen this week will be available on Tuesday for purchase.  I hope you have enjoyed today's peek here on my blog.  Come back tomorrow for one more sneak!  

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is an abundance of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Laurie, another amazing take on using these entwined hearts. I am totally loving the ideas. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and sweet card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart combination of colors and open hears with small heart additions
    !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS