1/07/19

MFT January Countdown Day 1...

Today is the last day of the Release Countdown.  The MFT Release will be live and ready to shop tomorrow, Tuesday, January 8th at 9am CST.  I have one last countdown project to share.  I made a treat bag today that features the new die called Friendly Fox.  This die is SOOO adorable!  

Check it out...

January 2019 MFT

I grabbed some orange cardstock and the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Background Stamp and stamped it in white ink.  Next, I ran the orange cardstock through with the dies to create the fox body.  Next, I die cut the small pieces in white and black.  I added them all together to create this adorable fox.  I heat embossed the sentiment, from the new Sassy Pants set,  on the bag in white embossing powder.  I added a little heart die cut to the tail and covered it in Glossy Accents.

MFT Release

To finish off the treat bag, I filled it full of chocolate and then closed it shut with a little bit of ribbon and a staple.  Easy peasy!

MFT Release

I can't wait to see all the Friendly Fox projects today.  There will be lots more to see over on the MFT Blog, plus a list of stops to check out for the last day of peeks.  

Remember, everything you've seen this week will be available tomorrow on Release Day!

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a great day!


11 comments:

  1. Cute way to dress up a gift package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little fox stands out so well against the black background! I would have never thought to use black but I love it! Also love the heart on his tail...nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww he is so cute. He really stands out with the black background. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! Cute fox, check, fun paper, check, chocolate big check . Just my sort of treat !

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little fox IS adorable and making it a polka dot fox...even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond cute!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, I love seeing this on the black treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever idea for a treat bag Laurie. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific way to decorate a bag- the fox is adorable with a heart on his tail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the little fox with the heart on his tail and then added to the treat bag Laurie. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever little treat bag, Laurie...I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS