1/21/19

MFT January Card Kit Countdown...


Day of the MFT January Card Kit Countdown is here.  Check out this amazing new kit....


This new kit will be available on Tuesday, January 22nd at 9am CST but for now I am here with another sneak.

I used the LOVE die from the kit to make this super simple card....

MFT January Card Kit

I die cut the sentiment in white card stock and again in white fun foam.  I added a little bit of color along the bottom of each letter and then popped them up on fun foam.  To finish the card off, I added the xoxoxo sentiment from the From the Heart sentiment set.  I tucked in a tiny red heart die from Tag Builders 5 Die-namics set.

MFT January Card Kit

Check out the MFT Blog for more details about the January Card Kit!  Thanks for stopping in today! 

8 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS