1/03/19

MFT January 2019 Release Countdown...

You guys.  I loved Christmas.  It's my favorite holiday.  But now we are on to my next favorite for card making.  Valentines.  I love pink and red.  I love clean and simple cards with a heart.  Or some stripes.  I just love the possibilities of the Valentine card.  This MFT Release has some Valentines stuff.  And I love.  :)

So I have the most clean and simple little treat gift today.  I used theses new supplies to create this nugget treat....

Treat Tag Die-namics
Nugget Label, Window & Frame Die-namics
Sweet Celebration Stamp Set
Nugget Trio Shaker Pouch.

January 2019 MFT

The possibilities are endless when it comes to this Nugget Box.  Colors, Stamps, make it on a card, make for place settings....the ideas go on and on.  I wanted to share just a quick and simple treat box made out of all pink.  I die cut 3 nugget labels and then added that adorable heart on the center of each label.  They were so easy to wrap the Hershey's nuggets.  I finished off the treat box with red ribbon and some red twine.  

January 2019 MFT

These definitely can be simple or decorated up so easily!  The rest of the MFT Design Team will have lots more to share.  Head on over to the MFT Blog to see more!

Thanks for stoping in today.  Come back again tomorrow for another countdown day!

21 comments:

  1. You are so right the possibilities are endless. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and clean look to your package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this nugget box. Can’t wait to get the products to try these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two of my favorite colors too.... Love these adorable pouches. Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new release! Thank you for sharing your project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the clean and simple look of this tag! I also like the extra string on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, Laurie, I really love this done in the pink & red. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so alike! My next fav holiday after Christmas is Love Day too! I can't wait to see the new mft goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nugget tag is PERFECT for Valentine's Day!!! I love the heart on each of the nuggets...great idea!! The pink and red are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute project, Laurie! I'm a big lover of pink and red, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, such a CUTE treat holder. Die set top of my wish list, can't wait for release.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute treat holde! CAS yet so pretty, thanks for sharing Laurie and Happy 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The look of this tag gives off the love of the maker to the recipient. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS