1/01/19

Hooray!!

I had to stop in right quick and share my little party treats. We had a New Years Eve Party and I wanted to make a little treat for the kids.  These were SO easy to make!

Print

I used the MFT set called Uncorked to create these super easy tags.  I die cut 12 tags and stamped the bottom word with Gold Delicata Ink.  Then moved up and stamped the top 2 in black in.  

Untitled

I filled the bags with Hershey's kisses and a little horn noise maker.  I was SO glad that we didn't pass these out until midnight because there were definitely loud!  :)

I finished off each bag with a black ribbon and curled each tail.  I was happy they turned out so cute but they were just so easy to make!

Untitled

Thanks so much for stoping in today!  Happy New Years!  

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! What a great little gift to welcome the little ones to participate! Cute tags, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Laurie! Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea! I'll bet the kids really loved them, too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS