12/06/18

MFT Release Countdown Day 5...

Hello!  It is time for the December Release Countdown over at MFT.  The Design Team is getting together this week to share the sneak peeks so you can stop over to the MFT Blog to see more.

Today I made a card using the new die called Bold Beautiful Die....

MFT December Release

Oh my, I love this die so much!!  To create this card, I did a little light stenciling in the background with the Captivating Mandela Stencil.  I used a light pink ink for a subtle look.  Next, I die cut the Bold Beautiful die in white cardstock and kept just the outline.  I added some versamark and Gold Embossing powder to the bottom of the die to give it some shie.  I added a tiny piece of washi to the card, just for a little contrast and detail.

MFT December Release

That is it for me today. Stop back by tomorrow for day 4 and another card!

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!! The background is such a cool touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN die, this is a fantastic card Laurie. The gold detail and the little bit of Washi are unexpected touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting and beautiful combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever design, Laurie! I love your subtle stenciling and how you added gold to the bottom of the alphas...Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of the Beautiful die, I love the touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS