4/25/18

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge...

I am stopping by today with a new sketch for the Wednesday Sketch Challenge over at MFT.  First let me share my card with you and then you can scroll down to see this week's sketch....

MFT WSC382

This card was super simple to make.  With a mixture of inspiration from the sketch and a good ole' basic envelope, I came up with this card.  I used the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack to create this "flap".  I attached it to the white card base with fun foam for some dimension.  Next, I die cut the celebrate die and some more fun foam to pop the sentiment up on the card front.  I masked off the sentiment and then added in some glitter along the bottom of the word.  

MFT WSC382

Here is this week's sketch. I can't wait to see what you create!


The MFT Challenge Blog will have lots more sketch cards to see.  Hope you can play along!



2 comments:

  1. This is delightful Laurie! The stripes are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty take on the sketch, Laurie! I love your choice of papers and how you added sparkle to the sentiment...so clever!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS