4/30/18

Love Jar Kit Gift Idea {Queen and Company}...

Hey there friends!  I'm here today with a cards using the Love Jar Kit from Queen and Company.  I don't know about you, but I think this kit is so much fun.  There are endless possibilities with these jars and I am stopping in today with a fun idea for all the gardeners out there.  

Instead of filling the shaker jar with the traditional toppings, I filled added Forget Me Not seeds.  Now....if I had more on hand the jar may have been a tad more full, but I added one packet for sample sake.... :)  This makes the most fun gift for any of the gardners in your life.  They can easily remove the seeds from the jar and plant them in their flower beds!

Love Jar Kit - Queen and Company

I do love white space on a card so using one packet of flower seeds gave me lots of that!  I used a piece of the floral paper in the background from the paper pack included in the kit.  The little tag die worked perfectly for a little sentiment block tucked behind the far.  And of course that sentiment!  The stamp set included has several adorable sentiments ready to use!

Love Jar Kit - Queen and Company

I decided to add the original seed packet on the back of the card so the instructions for planting the seeds are close by.  

Love Jar Kit - Queen and Company

I have to give credit to my sister for the idea to create this card.  When I posted my first Love Jar Kit on Instagram, she commented how cute it would be to fill the jar full of seeds.  I loved her idea and it makes for such a fun gift!  Thanks Michelle!  

This next card was so fun to make because of that beautiful rainbow paper from the paper pack.  I couldn't cut into it so I used it for the whole background.  

Love Jar Kit - Queen and Company

I added in the leaf die (not included in the kit) and the attached the shaker box on the front.  I used those gorgeous wood hearts and some small blue flowers inside the jar.  All those toppings in the kit are so pretty and make for the most fun shaker jars!

Love Jar Kit - Queen and Company

I hope you have enjoyed my Queen and Company cards today.  I am so glad you stopped in!  Have a great day!


_____________________________________

FIND ME OVER ON:

Instagram: Laurie Willison (@laurie_willison)


Facebook: Soapbox Creations


4 comments:

  1. Yes, so adorable that it's already sold out! Laurie, you just make us want it ALL! I think this jar would also be cute filled with bird seed, for us bird lovers!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jars are too cute and I LOVE the way you've filled them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so thoughtful, Laurie! Your friend is going to love getting those seeds (and instructions)! Two really cute shaker cards...I love how you played with this kit!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS