6/26/17

Creative Construction with Blueprints...

Every month over at MFT, we get together and have a challenge using the Blueprints dies called Creative Construction with Blueprints.  This is one of my favorite posts each month because I am a huge fan of the Blueprints.  I love an easy card.  When I can use just a few elements and put them together to create a clean and simple card....I'm in.  The Blueprint dies help do just that.  One of my favorite sets is Blueprints 18.  There are 2 panels in this set with a diagonal card front cut and with those 2 panels, the possibilities are endless.  Using the bottom panel, I created this super easy card...

MFT CCB

First, I cut the background panel in white.  Next, I took the grass die and cut it out and then used that same diagonal panel to cut the bottom edge of the grass, so it fits along the bottom edge of the white panel perfectly.  I added the sentiment along the bottom and the popped up the panda on foam tape.  The panda, sentient and bambo trees are all from the set Happy Panda and their coordinating dies.  And really?  Thats it!  So quick and simple!

MFT CCB

There will lots more Blueprints creations over at the MFT blog.  Stop over there and check it out!  So glad you stopped in today!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and Sending a hug back to you! Have enjoyed seeing MFT Blueprints in use but never bought one as too hard to choose. However, #18 looks like a very versatile one. Might have to splurge when the budget allows. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing how you play with your Blueprints dies, Laurie...and you never disappoint! Absolutely adorable card! Beautiful coloring on the Bamboo tree and leaves, too...it adds so much character to your card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS