5/24/17

I've always looked up to you...

This new set from MFT for the latest May release called Giraffing Me Crazy is so stinking cute!  I had so much fun making this CAS and quick card....

May 2017 MFT

First, I die cut and colored these 2 giraffes.  I added them to cloud stenciled and copic grass colored card base.  Last, I stamped the perfect sentiment for these cute little friends and then added in a heart. So fun and easy!

May 2017 MFT

Head on over to the MFT shop to see all thats new for May.  The June release countdown will start soon.

Thanks for coming by today!  Hope you have a great day!  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:

5 comments:

  1. I love how you created the soft blades of grass and your CAS design is so pretty, Laurie! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet it hurts my teeth!! Love the soft background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! love the subtle background and grass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they a cute couple of giraffes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS