4/26/17

Queen and Co Washi Fun...

Hey crafty friends!  I love Washi.  The colors, the patterns....its all so much fun!  And it helps to add fun details to a CAS card.  I have 2 cards today, using Queen and Company Washi.

This first card was super easy to create...

aprilwashi3

First, I scored every inch and then added a rainbow of washi in between.  I die cut a sentiment and then popped it up on green fun foam for a little pop of color.

I created a fun little scene with this next card....

AprilWashi1

I used an MFT set called springtime critters and added in a frog and sentiment.  I used some white twine and crated a washi banner for the background.  It was super easy to make by simply folding the washi over the twine and then cutting banner ends on each.  I paired it with a fun, bright yellow envelope.

Queen and Company has amazing washi and you can see it all by clicking HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  

5 comments:

  1. Score lines and washi with stacked Die-cuts and you're done with this beauty. I need to use up some of my hoarded washi so I'm pinning this one. Your toad scene is so cute with your washi flags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun way to play with your Washi tape! I love how you used all those great colors and paired them with your scoring, and your banners on your 2nd card are so CUTE! Two really sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "hello" card is so nice in person, very tactile, thanks for sending it to me. <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS